Top 10 Must Haves for the Bride-To-Be
If there a bride-to-be on your shopping list you may find yourself baffled. How can you possibly compete with the plethora of gifts she has already or is going to receive from the engagement party to her bridal showers? Trying to choose something tasteful, memorable and unique can be difficult. Never fear, it's easy to get inspired with a no-fail list of bride-to-be must haves for every shopper.
1. A Personal Wedding Website Give brides and grooms a gift to help them share and manage all their wedding communications online with a WedStudio personal wedding website. Post details, share photos, capture RSVPs and much more. The affordably priced packages start at $44.99 and the "give as a gift" tool allows you to purchase right online! www.WedStudio.com
2. Honeymoon Planner Book It's the trip of a lifetime and selecting the ideal location can be an overwhelming task. With the help of The New Honeymoon Planner, by best selling author Sharon Naylor, you'll get a step-by-step guide through every aspect of the honeymoon process from planning and budgeting to research and resources. Retail Price: $16.95. www.sharonnaylor.net/honeymoon.htm
3. Spa Package Planning a wedding can be a stressful time in a bride's life. All of the excitement of the upcoming wedding and associated to do lists can be overwhelming. One spa treatment would be enough to take her mind off all the details, but give your special bride a half-day getaway and she'll be rejuvenated until the wedding day! www.spafinder.com
4. Gift Certificates A gift certificate to Starbucks is perfect for funding all those planning meetings over coffee with mothers and bridesmaids. Along the same lines, give her a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant so that she and her groom can spend some romantic time together, outside of all the wedding-planning craziness. www.giftcertificates.com
5. Lingerie To keep the love life spicy, give the gift of lingerie. With the busy planning months ahead, the bride and groom need to keep their partnership alive.
6. Christmas Ornament Sets This special bride's collection is handcrafted in age-old traditions. According to an old German tradition, the tree of a newlywed couple should include twelve key ornaments to insure happiness for their life together. And, it's a perfect gift for their first holiday tree! Retail Price: $99.95. www.christmastreehill.com/glascolorthe.html
7. Monogrammed Gifts Giving the gift of her new initials is sure to show some tears. Thank you notes from www.thestationarystudio.com or something luxurious like a cashmere or five-star terry robe from www.redenvelope.com would be perfect to emboss or monogram with initials.
8. Birthday Book A date booked filled with birthdates and anniversaries from both sides of her new family is a gift that would give all year!
9. Recipe Book Gather all of her favorites from both sides of her new family and make a homemade recipe book. This gift is certain to be a sentiment filled with lifelong kitchen traditions.
10. Framed Photo The perfect gift just may be a simple one. Frame a photo of her fiancé as a child. It will undoubtedly be a mantel piece for years to come!