So your wedding is over now the fun begins. Of course, it is your honeymoon. Although your honeymoon can be a real hassle if you are not prepared for the worst. Below I have put together a small list of items that you might need.
1. Take all your medication with you that you feel will be necessary to your well being.
2. If you are traveling to a foreign country remember that their electrical outlets most likely will not be the same as ours. So make sure you prepare for this or you most likely will not be able to use your electrical items.
3. If you are traveling overseas or out of the country you will need passports and or visas. Make sure you have for these items way in advance. In the time we are living in now security of you and your loved one should be the number one factor so be cautious of where you are traveling.
4. Pack the right clothes for the environment. Take extra shoes for the formal dinners, flip flops for the beach and coats for the cold.
5. If you are traveling to a foreign country make sure you go to your family doctor and get his suggestions on any vaccinations you should get.
6. If you wear contacts or prescription glass have a backup. If not your vacation will be ruined.
7. Make sure you take all of your health insurance information just in case of a medical emergency.
8. Make a list of your traveler's check numbers just in case they get lost or stolen. Do not keep these in your purse or wallet.
9. If you are traveling overseas before you bring anything home with you check with the local government officials or search the internet to get the guidelines of what you can bring back.
10. With all of the bad weather going on these days make sure you are prepared. Take flashlights, candles, extra batteries and perishable foods. Take anything you feel that would help you in such a moment of crisis.