So you have found the perfect man, the perfect wedding dress, and the perfect wedding location - you are all set now, right? Well, wrong. To have the perfect wedding, there is still one thing you need: the perfect bridal makeup. After all, if you really want all eyes to be on you on your big day, then you have to look your best. The following are the do's and don'ts of bridal makeup:
Bridal Makeup Tips for Your Face
-Do use moisturizer to keep your skin looking fresh. When choosing a foundation, go for the one that has yellow undertones.
-Do apply bronzing powder to give you that sun-kissed look, especially if your wedding ceremony will be held outdoors and during daytime. Use the bronzing powder on your cheeks, the bridge of your nose, and your forehead.>Bridal Makeup Tips for Your Eyes
- Do not use dark shadows to define your eyebrows. This can give you a formidable look.
- Do apply neutral colors to define your eyes. Likewise, use classic eyeliner colors like black and brown.
- Do make your eyelashes look lush. Use a curler then apply water-proof lengthening mascara.
Bridal Makeup Tips for Your Lips
- Do make your lips ready for that you-may-kiss-the-bride moment by using a lip brush to apply lip color. It is best to use a lip pencil that comes in a complementary color. When defining your lips, make sure you follow your lips' natural line.
- Do not use a lip liner that is darker than your lipstick. This would not look good in the pictures.
- Do not use a lipstick that is too frosted. This can make you look unnaturally pale.
Bridal Makeup Tips for Your Cheeks
- Do remember to put on blush. Pick a blush in warm color like rose or peach. If you have oily skin, choose powder blush. On the other hand, if you have dry skin, then use a cream blush.
Keep these bridal makeup tips in mind to ensure that you look beautiful and radiant during your big day. And to make sure that you get it right, practice putting on your bridal makeup a few days before your wedding day. Likewise, to see how you would look under flash photography, take a couple of pictures of yourself while wearing your bridal makeup. Lastly, do not forget to use water-proof makeup. You would not want your tears of joy to ruin your look, would you?